UTECH Las Americas will be the only conference and exhibition dedicated specifically to the polyurethane and associated industries held in the Latin American market.
This key conference will focus on the trends which affect the industry in this region as it supplies clients across this geographical area and into NAFTA. We will be focusing on the technical and business issues across a wide range of sectors including automotive, construction, flexible and rigid foam applications. CASE, polyuria and papers on sustainability and closing the circular economy as well as machinery innovation and advances in polyurethanes science.
Call for Papers
The programme is being compiled and will feature sessions from industry specialist covering these main topics:
o Automotive applications
o Flexible foam
o Rigid foam
o Blowing Agents
Interested in speaking?
There is still time to submit your proposal for presentations at the conference.
Benefits of speaking:
• Be seen as a thought leader in the industry
• Position your company as a technology leader
• Show how your firm’s innovations bring benefits to clients and society
• Complimentary access to the full 2-day programme
• 25% discount for colleagues to attend
• Access to available presentation materials after the conference
To be considered please send your name, job title, company name and brief synopsis of what you would like to talk about to Conference Producer – Clare Boldurmaz firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submissions is 16th September, 2016